SovernWarriors

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Rules

kidichi
    kidichi
    Admin
    Admin

Forum Rules Empty Forum Rules

Post by kidichi Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:31 pm

If chickvn make the Guild Rules then me make the Forum Rules

OBEY THIS RULES

Posting:

First at all:-

-DON'T DOUBLE POSTS! if you want to edit your post then use the Edit button please

Forum Rules Untitled-1

-THINK and POST! you cannot post somethings that outside from the topic that in discussion or some people will angry to you [maybe]

-Racial, Religious and other sensitive issue cannot be bring into discussions or a thread because this is to dangerous discussions

-Search and Read first then if you not find that topic that you want, then you can make it. and please not do double topics

-Please put your opinion and don't post "I agree" or "I not agree" except at Spamming Talk

Image, Avatar, Signature

- No 18sx things [even it drawing], and racial, religious and other sensitive issues

- Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width cannot exceed 150 pixels, the height cannot exceed 200 pixels, and the file size cannot be higher than 64 KB [for Avatar]

- Make 500 characters for signature

OBEY it! The Admin and Moderators were set this rules! Follow this even you hate me

Please obey it kay and tell me if we made a mistake, every human always make mistake Forum Rules 359276